After five years of observation, documentation and photography, it was a pleasure to preserve these fleeting moments in time.
With over ninety close-up and beautifully detailed photographic
images, you will learn about the amazing transformation of the monarch
butterfly and the elusive, nocturnal cecropia moth.
This book features a spectacular photographic depiction of both
the monarch butterfly and the cecropia moth through their entire life
Every step by step image is detailed and explained with clear, kid friendly language that can also be enjoyed by adults.
All the documentation and photography is taken from southern Ontario, Canada.
- A great resource for primary teachers, camp counselors and children’s clubs.
- Two inspirational books in one!
- Written in kid-friendly language.
- Beautifully detailed photographs of both the Monarch butterfly and Cecropia moth at every stage.
- A tactile resource for a child to reference for school projects or an educational hobby.
- A wonderful, informative gift for nature lovers, both young and old.
Your cost for the book in paperback is $15.00 plus shipping. Click the Buy Now button to order it securely via Paypal.
For bulk orders or further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other buying options.